The skinny on my neck

So a few months ago I told y'all I'd started using Crepe Erase on my neck to combat the signs of aging, crepey, old-lady looking skin there. You know: that cracked, ugly, dry and turkeyneck-looking skin that covers your neck and decollate. I've used it consistently and persistently for 2 months, twice a day - morning and night, along with the exfoliating rub in the shower.

The results?

While my skin FEELS softer, it looks no younger, no less turkey-ish, no  less...crepey. Sometimes my skin even feels a little greasy, especially when I use it at night.

So the thought now is do I stop using it or keep trying to see if there are any real cumulative, long term positive effects.

It's a conundrum. The stuff costs' $49.00 per month and I get a delivery every three months. Right now I'm on round 2 ( the first supply was only for a month.) So I still have some time left before I get to the 6 month mark which is when I typically stop using stuff if I see no marked results or no change.

Hmmm....decisions, decisions.


I'm going to continue with the current supply, though, and see if time and continual use really does make a difference. I'll be checking back with ya in the future.

That was harder than it should have been. Hee Hee


Comments

  1. *waves hi* I've seen the commercials about this product so I appreciate the honest feedback. As for my own personal experience, I've had great luck with O'Keeffe's Skin Repair 48 hours lotion. I put it on after a shower (or bath) and while it's thick lotion, once it's absorbed, it works wonders. Just my opinion... MRS N

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share your story!

Popular posts from this blog

Crepey skin or Creepy skin?

Unconventional Actions - Don't judge me!