Is this really menopause?

So today, on my official DAY OFF from my paying job, I wanted to devote some time to finishing up the current novel I’ve been writing. Before I could do that, though, I had a few “chores” that needed tending to on this, my DAY OFF (repetition intentional!)
This morning, I: stripped the beds, remade them with fresh sheets, did the laundry, cleaned the bathrooms and the kitchen, vacuumed, washed the floors, and dusted. When that was done I had the outside chores: I went to the bank, the post office, grocery shopping in two stores because one store doesn’t carry everything we need, got gas, tended to the garden, took out the garbage and the recycling.
Then realizing we needed something for dinner, I defrosted something from the freezer. I reloaded the refrigerator, un packed the groceries and put them away, unloaded the clean dishes from the dish washer and reloaded them with the dirty breakfast ones, and THEN I had to get my three mile walk in before it got too hot.

I’m beginning to think that it’s not menopause or any kind of hormone flux that is making me so bitchy lately. I really think it’s because I’VE GOT TOO MUCH TO DO!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crepey skin or Creepy skin?

The skinny on my neck

Unconventional Actions - Don't judge me!