A flashing good idea...

So, you know that the hot flashes seem to come faster and last longer during the night. Why this
happens, I really don't know, but it does happen to me. My husband and I have frequent "discussions" about how to compromise on my "we need the air conditioner in the winter turned on" and his "where are the flannel sheets?" talks. So, one of my girls, Jenny R., came up with what I think is an ingenious and MARKAT-ABLE plan. She suggests talking a flannel bottom sheet and a regular cotton, or polyester sheet, cutting them in half lengthwise and sewing them together. Do the same with the top sheet. This way, HIS side has the warm sheets and YOURS has the "Cool" sheets. Instant harmony in the bedroom!

If you steal this idea...GOOD FOR YOU! Hope it helps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crepey skin or Creepy skin?

The skinny on my neck

Unconventional Actions - Don't judge me!