My life is flashing....

You probably thought I was going to say "right before my eyes." Wrong.  

What I meant to say was "my life is flashing CONTINUALLY!"
Here's a little except from a conversation I had with my hubby the other night as we turned the lights off and headed to dreamland:

Hub: When are you going to put the flannel sheets on the bed? It's getting colder at night.
ME: I'm not going to. These sheets are fine.
Hub: But I'm cold and the comforter doesn't cut it.
ME: I'm hot. I'm flashing all night long and flannel sheets will send me into dehydration mode from excessive sweating. I'll need an IV to replenish the loss.
Hub: Can't we compromise?
ME: Sure. I'll put the flannel sheets on the bed if you agree to keep the air conditioner on all winter long.
Hub: "Sigh." Good night.

I thought that was a good compromise. The Hub, not so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crepey skin or Creepy skin?

The skinny on my neck

Unconventional Actions - Don't judge me!