Menopause + Marriage = Compromise

So back to the discussion of the sleeping problems.

Here's the cliff notes: I'm always HOT at night; Hubman's always COLD at night. He wants flannel sheets on the bed when the temperature starts to dip. I want Armour Wear sheets to wick the sweat away from my flashing body. So I told him, if he wants the flannel sheets on the bed, I want the air conditioning on all night.

What's the bottom line? COMPROMISE.

I put the flannel sheets on the bed this morning with the promise from Hubman that I could have the fan on at night. Every night. ALL night. And pointing only at me.

We'll see how long this lasts. One of is is either going to be sweating like crazy or freezing like mad.

Oh, sweet menopause; how horrible you are on a marriage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crepey skin or Creepy skin?

The skinny on my neck

Unconventional Actions - Don't judge me!