Hot Flashes + Flannel Sheets = No sleep

So, it looks like Round 1 of the Flannel Wars goes to....the Flannel sheets.

I spent the majority of he night ON TOP of the covers, sweating like  I was walking in the desert at high noon. Really, I can't believe how much water the human body can make and then lose without needing replacement. At one point I was thinking I should go to the ER to get IV replenishment!

The fan only did so much ( the air conditioner would have been so much more effective!).
But the Hubman slept like a baby, all warm and cozy and cocooned in his flannels. One of us will be in a good mood today.

You know, the guest bedroom sheets have a cotton/poly mix.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crepey skin or Creepy skin?

The skinny on my neck

Unconventional Actions - Don't judge me!