A shameless plug...








                         I just had to put this up.

                       Last week I was lucky enough to see MENOPAUSE THE MUSICAL 
                      in my town. It was the best 50 bucks I've spent in  years! The theater was 
                    packed to the rafters with laughing, crying and dancing women of all ages. 
                   I saw mothers with their grown daughters, grandmothers, aunts, and friends. 
                  And I saw a surprising number of men of attendance. I went with one of my
               best-ies and she and I roared! The music was fabulous - all Motown, Disco, 
              and some jive,but every part of it recognizable and relatable. So was the story line
             about 4 women who meet haphazardly in Bloomingdale's and who are all in various                        stages of menopause.

               If you are lucky enough to have this show come to your town, GO SEE IT! The                        underlying theme is that we are all in this together and we will get through it, to emerge 
          on the other side better and stronger. So go see this show. You will feel better, 
            look better with the laughing smile on your face, and you will be lifted up.
        
                             Enjoy MENOPAUSE THE MUSICAL!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crepey skin or Creepy skin?

The skinny on my neck

Unconventional Actions - Don't judge me!